Master Your Time Management with Anna Dearmon Kornick
- Everyone struggles with time. How did Anna get her start in this field?
- Anna lived a very interesting life as a public relations and governmental affairs representative. but that 24/7 lifestyle burned her out.
- We’re all bad at time management. No one has really taught us how to manage this well.
- It’s important to know what matters most and to design a life that fits what matters the most.
- Women shoulder so much of what is called emotional labor, and those costs often go hidden/not as appreciated.
- You almost have to treat your family like a business to have all the moving parts run smoothly.
- Marriage is a partnership and you have to work as a team. Household responsibilities apply to that, too.
- Personality tests are a great way to understand how someone works and what sort of educational materials would be helpful/relevant to them.
- Anna shares some tips on how to get better with your time!
- Write down 100 dreams that you want to have!
- Do you make time for something, but then move it back?
- Getting up earlier in the day to get stuff done isn’t always the right approach.
- What is time blocking?
- Grab yourself an accountability buddy. It’ll help you achieve your goals a lot quicker.