Don’t Play Small, Join Elevated Conversations with Joy Bufalini
- A little bit about Joy and how she got started in business.
- Joy went five years in her business never making more than $25K a year.
- One day, she made the mindset shift, and the next year, she made $100K in her business.
- Instead of doing every kind of marketing there was, Joy said she’d keep it simple.
- What was the switch Joy had in her mind that made her stop playing small?
- You don’t need a huge audience to make a big difference.
- Simplify your model. Get the foundation right before trying to scale.
- How did Joy get in O Magazine?
- In times of COVID-19, this is actually a great opportunity to uplift your lifestyle.
- Who are the types of clients Joy likes to work with?
- How do you make sales easy?
- Joy shares her two flagship programs and how she helps women scale to six and seven figures.
- If Joy had to do it all over again, what would she do differently?
- Sometimes we first have to learn what we don’t want to do before we can really excel in our business.
- Don’t play small when it comes to investing in your business.
- If you want to make six or seven figures, you’re going to have to make investments in your business.
- If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.