Deeper Connections Are Just a Question Away with Nancy Tilton Hand
- A little bit about Nancy and how she got started as an NLP Trainer and mindset coach.
- Nancy had a traumatic accident with her horse and she woke up 7 days later in ICU.
- Have a head injury? Nancy firmly believes in massages. It helped her recover greatly from her injury.
- Nancy has had a lot of near-death experiences in her life.
- Nancy decided she wanted to go to law school. Not an easy thing to do, especially after being out for so many of her classes during her brain injury.
- Where do people go wrong when it comes to negotiating a contract?
- What is Nancy’s book, Beyond Rainmaking, about?
- How can you become a better negotiator not just in business and in life?
- Examine your best relationships. What makes them good?
- You don’t need a reason to call somebody or touch base with somebody.
- What’s the difference between how introverts connect vs. extroverts?
- Are you afraid to do something? Create a best-case scenario list.
- Want to connect with Nancy and build better connections? Nancy shares who she loves to work with.