Speak Out, Speak Up, and Take Down the Patriarchy with Heather Hubbard
- Heather is a recovering attorney! Why did she decide to switch careers and path her own way?
- After Heather’s sister passed away suddenly and unexpectedly, Heather questioned everything.
- Heather felt so guilty saying “no” and so she said yes to everything and realized she was burning herself out.
- Take action, try things out, and then plan it out more strategically!
- When Heather left her firm, she decided to send a LinkedIn message to all of her connections.
- Heather didn’t know what she was doing, but she kept trekking along and making things happen!
- People showed up and she figured it out. That was how she got started.
- What gave Heather the courage to leave her job?
- What is Heather afraid of?
- Let’s talk about the patriarchy and how Heather is taking it down!
- Why are things the way they are? Why? Heather would always ask and it drove people crazy!
- How have the roles and dynamics changed over the years?
- How can we empower ourselves and take down the patriarchy?
- Lawyers sue people every day, but if you sue each other? That’s a huge no!
- If you’re not okay with the systems, then how are we going to contribute?
- Interested in joining Simple Courage? Heather shares if her platform is right for you!
- Do you feel like you’re not authentic or true to yourself?
- Everyone is courageous! It doesn’t have to be a “big act of courage.” You can do baby steps!