Protect Your Business, Hire a Lawyer with Autumn Witt Boyd
You Tube Apple Sticher Spotify
- How did Autumn get her start as a lawyer?
- What made Autumn decide to start her own law firm?
- Autumn really just wanted to start out small and as an independent lawyer, but she hit a ceiling with the amount of work she could do.
- Autumn really wanted to build a company that was friendly towards women as they were raising children. The corporate lawyer environment is rough and “part-time job” means 40 hours a week. Minimum.
- Be friends with your competitors! It’s actually an excellent network to be tapped into.
- How does Autumn do a pretty traditional business all online?
- What can a lawyer do for a business owner?
- Autumn has some fantastic templates for online business owners that you can use! And! They regularly get updated.
- Kathy made so many legal mistakes. Ouch! You save money by paying for a bit of legal counsel.
- Why should you get a trademark? And when should you consider getting a trademark?
- Don’t have a contract? Get yourself a contract! It protects both you and the client.