Create The Next Little Mogul with Tamara Zantell
- How did Tamara become a mortuary scientist?
- Tamara’s daughter, at nine, wanted to learn how to make lip balms. Tamara decided to help her and guide her through this journey.
- Little did Tamara know, this little idea sparked into a big thing!
- 10 years later, her daughter’s product is now in over 700 Target stores.
- People build major brands just off of their authenticity.
- The process of starting a business is lonely, but when you’re just nine or 10 years old, it’s even more lonely.
- Tamara created Raising a Mogul to build a community full of kids who owned their own businesses.
- In the beginning, Tamara felt a bit too prideful for asking for help. However, she’s glad she got her ego in check because it was only holding the family back.
- “I can figure it out on my own.” Yes, maybe, but how many mistakes will you be making along the way?
- No matter where you are, you will hit a certain level and you’ll realize you’re not sure how to get higher.
- If you’re the COO of a company, you can’t be in the weeds with everyone, or else nothing will get done.
- Tamara wants to build a legacy for her family.
- How should someone begin to create a family legacy?
- If you only have one day a week to create something, then be honest about that.
People build major brands just on their authenticity and sharing their ‘behind the scenes.’ What the real ‘real’ is like. That’s what we’re missing online today. Click To Tweet
I knew everything. I had an ego, but I had to get it in check. It was holding us back. Click To Tweet
The more money we can make, the more people we can help. We’re here to make an impact.
Click To Tweet